Business Registration in China
A Business Registration in China, also know as (WOFE) is a limited liability company wholly owned by foreign investors.
The Business Registration process in China does not require a large overhead investment. A few different Business Registration categories apply depending on the type of activity will be performed, however they ultimately aim to be an independent company that can engage in profit-making in China
- The Business Registration in China can be incorporated to conduct general business activities in China, specified by the scope of business.
- Business Registration in China allows the foreign investor complete control of the day to day business and decision-making without considering any Chinese partners
- Business Registration in China can also formally engage in any business activities and issue invoices to clients and receive RMB and convert profits into foreign currency and repatriate them.
- Business Registration in China is the most effective way of protecting trademark technical information and trade secrets and it allows total authority regarding hiring of staff, but is not required to hire Chinese staff.
- Business Registration in China only requires one director of foreign nationality, that could act as the investor or a Hong Kong or overseas company can be used.
Setting up a Company in China
The process to start your Business Registration in China is very simple, Business Registration China is also know as WFOE or WOFE and is the first choice for foreigners looking to do business in China. But what is the definition of a WFOE? The unique feature of a WFOE is that the entity is 100% owned and capitalized by foreign investors operating without a local (Chinese) partner. This maintains greater control over your businesses operations, targets and profits of the company, allowing the mother company to concentrate on its own operations. WFOE is the favorable option for an overseas company that wants to Register a Business in mainland China.